The collection of your personal information may also be used to:
- Facilitate the ordinary operation of the Website and Service, including providing your personal and business information to third-party service providers and payment processors;
- Verify your identity and contact information;
- Verify your device is an authentic Apple iOS device via the Apple DeviceCheck API (for more information see https://developer.apple.com/documentation/devicecheck);
- Promote our Website and Service offerings to you in various forms of communication;
- Provide user support and to improve the Website and Service we offer;
- Communicate with you about your account or services we offer;
- Bill and collect money owed to us;
- Pursue available legal remedies to us and to prosecute or defend a court, arbitration or other proceeding;
- Send or display informational and promotional materials from us, our partners or other third parties to you;
- To meet legal requirements, including but not limited to, reporting to governments or government agencies to comply with any applicable laws, rules or regulations;
- Seek advice from our legal and other advisors; and
- To enforce compliance with any terms and conditions or applicable law.
Learn more about how your personal information is handled.