How to fund your Newton account with USD using Bank Transfer (ACH):
2. Tap on the action icon in the bottom-right corner.
3. Select Add Funds and then select Bank Transfer (ACH).
4. If you have not previously connected your bank account you will be guided to do so. Connecting your bank account is completed via Plaid and only takes a few seconds.
5. Once you have agreed to Plaid's terms and conditions you will be asked to select the bank you would like to connect with.
6. Once you have selected your bank, you will be asked to enter your banking credentials to connect your bank with Plaid.
7. Almost done - if you were able to successfully connect your bank account you will see a confirmation message in Plaid.
8. You can now request a Bank Transfer (ACH) in the Newton app by entering the amount you would like to transfer.
Remember - although bank transfers can take up 4 business days to fully settle, you will receive up to $500 of your request in Instant Funds to trade immediately!